Facebook App Review
Facebook is a social networking app with millions of active users. This app is created by Facebook Inc and is free of charge. It is available on the iOS mobile platform. The app syncs with the desktop version. Interface 10/10 The design of the Facebook app is a replica of its browser’s …
- This app allows you to stay in touch with your favorite people no matter where they are
- Design is well-developed
- The app is free of charge
- The Facebook app requires a strong Internet connection
Facebook is a social networking app with millions of active users. This app is created by Facebook Inc and is free of charge. It is available on the iOS mobile platform. The app syncs with the desktop version.
The design of the Facebook app is a replica of its browser’s version. It may be not as colorful and look even undeveloped compared to the multiple apps that appear nowadays. However, this design is incredibly well-developed. It is simple in use, and the main accent is paid to users’ pages and the news feed in front of you. You are able to pay attention to the content related to your friends, topics you are interested in rather than getting disturbed by colorful frames and backgrounds. The outlook of the personal page completely depends on users and the content they share with others.
The primeval goal of the app is to provide you with all the tools for remote communication with your friends and colleagues. You can follow magazines you like and read the fresh news anytime you want. The most impressive features are:
- Ability to share with others everything that is on your mind, increasing the effect with pictures or colorful backgrounds;
- Ability to express yourself by sharing videos, music, photos on your page, and share them with others;
- Searching for the most reliable news, subscribing to different communities;
- Millions of groups are separated by various interests;
- Join outstanding events in your city and put the reminder so you will never forget about it.
There are dozens of versatile features for users. You don’t have to use them all at the same time. It is simple to discover them while you are scrolling down the news feed or writing the post. All the tools are right in front of you. You may see them on both panels, above and below the text. Even if you are an inexperienced iOS user, you will still be able to learn how to use the app in no time. However, if you don’t have a profile on Facebook, you will have to register at first.
The Facebook app syncs with your Facebook account and shows you everything that is happening around. It is not complicated to use, despite the multiple services it offers. The app is completely free of charge. It syncs with your Facebook account on all the gadgets. The app requires an Internet connection for its work.