Instagram App Review
Instagram is a social network app that helps you to share photos and short videos with your friends. Since the app was created it quickly became one of the most popular services. It is available on numerous platforms, including the Android mobile. Interface 10/10 Instagram has an incredibly …
- The Instagram app offers to create Stories, share posts with friends and family
- It provides you numerous editing tools
- Instagram app is free of charge
- This app requires a strong Internet connection for its work
Instagram is a social network app that helps you to share photos and short videos with your friends. Since the app was created it quickly became one of the most popular services. It is available on numerous platforms, including the Android mobile.
Instagram has an incredibly captivating interface. It lures you to check out various stories, photos shared by your friends and magazines. The background is simple, made in white and pale gray colors, which gets more vivid after users fill it with their photos and videos. This is a social network, and the main attention is on you and your family and friends. Similar to Facebook, it does not distract users from the news feed where they see the images posted by the people or companies they follow. The icons are not signed, however, they are pretty standard. You quickly recognize the search sign and your own profile’s icon.
This is a social network, so its main goal is to connect people with each other no matter whether they are. Instagram app is pretty good at it, considering the number of users that use it daily. The app also offers:
- Stories with your videos and photos. You can share them with your friends or with everyone. They will disappear in 24 hours;
- There are numerous editing tools for your photos and videos that make them more unique and creative;
- Exchange messages with your friends via the Direct;
- Send reactions to your friends’ stories, so they can see your support;
- Follow museums, stores, favorites musicians, and other artists.
You are able to not only be a passive viewer but actually to create the content yourself. You have all the tools on the screen, in front of you. The tools can be found on the bars, above and below. Learn them in advance, by practicing with your photos. The first step is to download the app. After that, you will have to register your profile. It does not take much time. When everything is ready, you may take a picture and edit it with Instagram tools.
Why Do We Use Instagram?
This app is not only entertaining. It can be a source of information, a way to earn popularity, money, and express yourself as an artist. You may start by downloading the app and finish with having millions of international fans who are eagerly waiting for every new post. This app is free of charge and simple to use.