Google Photos Review
Google Photo is an app that saves photos and videos for you. It keeps all your precious memories in one place and offers you to share them with your friends and family with one tap. The app is available for Android mobile devices. Interface 10/10 Google Photo is a photo keeper and editor that …
- Powerful searching engine
- Reliable storage that allows you to keep photos in high resolution
- It offers to share your photos with friends and receive new photos from them
- Some features are available only for money
Google Photo is an app that saves photos and videos for you. It keeps all your precious memories in one place and offers you to share them with your friends and family with one tap. The app is available for Android mobile devices.
Google Photo is a photo keeper and editor that shows you all your pictures at the same time. Basically, the main graphics of the app is the one you have created yourself. Despite the numerous photos you download there, the app keeps the interface clear and in order. You will not get lost in a wide range of tools and services. It does not have a fabulous design, however, this app is considered to be advanced due to the attention to every small detail and well-developed interface. The icons are not signed, but they are standard and intuitive. In several hours you will learn all the features this app offers you.
On some modern Android smartphones, this app is preinstalled. Google Photo app is not only the best possible way to keep all your photos or share them, but it also offers versatile services. You can sort the photos into the folders, edit them, and much more. Here are the main features of Google Photo app:
- The app automatically creates collages and short movies with the pictures you choose;
- The app stores high-quality photos;
- It offers free storage for photos of 12 Megapixels and 1080 HD quality;
- The app offers you to create folders automatically from different events. This way you can share links on them with your friends;
- The app creates animation, panoramic views, collages from your photos;
- There are different editing tools to improve the quality of your photos.
Google Photo does not require many skills from you. It acts like standard photo storage with multiple features. You don’t have to use all of them at once. This is a nice place to share your photos with friends. All you need is tap on the photos you want to send. There is a search icon that allows you to find a specific place, person, or timing. The app provides you guidance for various features.
Google Photo Benefits
You can choose the Google Photo app on Google Play Store. It is completely free of charge and works even in offline mode. The app is weightless. While it does not have advanced graphics, it is well-developed and simple in use. Even newcomers may quickly learn a few tricks that the app offers.